MLS Top Race F2, euphoria requesting redress for disconnection

cocal

Re: MLS Top Race F2, euphoria requesting redress for disconnection

Post by cocal »

Hi Harald
On Friday evening the Lupis met to view and decide what to do regarding the two decisions of the committee that penalized us, and not a little.We were convinced that we had to discuss decisions of two different races, but evidently, 10 days after the grand final, we forgot and we were wrong. We have aged, and looking at your results in the race in the grand final, I think it concerns you too :-) For this reason, in my previous post I wrote that Orion was right when he wrote that someone on the committee had a clouded mind. Please note, it is not an insult. It is similar to a joke, a hoax. In Italy we often say "but you are drunk" .... or "but you take drugs" or "you need a good psychiatrist". For the rest of my previous post, I confirm everything and I am convinced that the two decisions of the committee have not been properly analyzed.
Have a nice Holiday
Beppe
euphoria

Re: MLS Top Race F2, euphoria requesting redress for disconnection

Post by euphoria »

Hi Beppe,

Thanks for the clarification, and that you and your team realized that you were the ones that had "clouded minds".

Finally I wonder what you mean by this, which must be an insult:
"I especially thank Euphoria, because he taught me how NOT to behave in order to be judged a correct competitor."

What behavior?
My request for redress?
My reply to Orione including
- That it's not acceptable to insult my committee colleagues? (Which he refuses to apologize for.)
- Explanation on how the PC use data from the VSK umpire combined with the RRS?

Harald

Return to “Grand Finale”