Once again we welcome you to a thrilling MLS Season.
The first racing day will be Tuesday, October 10, at CEST 21:00.
- 3 skippers/team in each race.
- One new boat type, Swan45 instead of TP52.
- 4 teams in "Grande Finale".
- Only 1 "Medal Race" (last race) in "Grande Finale".
- Highlighting knowledge of World Sailing, Racing Rules of Sailing, 2017-2020.
- A boat hailing a manual penalty. does NOT have to submit a protest if the protested boat takes its pen.
- A boat voluntarily taking a pen, (in case it has broken a rule), MUST write "360 done" after doing it.
- The PC members will have team mates racing. (Change of RRS 63.4).
- A PC member will NOT take part in cases or decisions involving a team member.
Now get your teams organized and fill out the Application/Registration form on the S.I. side regardless whether you registered before or not. NOTE! Each individual skipper MUST send in Application/Registration form. We really need HOSTS and Bandicam operators. Please tick in boxes if you can help.
Copyright © vsksailing.rocks