Entry event /registration and login

Albervita

Entry event /registration and login

Post by Albervita »

Sorry friends,
this only to explane what happened to me.
I registered as described in the Entry to the event and registration. According to what I read there was no other requirement.
Then, as a result of the need to post a Protest and an explanation, this evening around 19:00 I went to the forum discovering that in addition there was a login required.
I did the registration in time, I sent also to RC the two forms describing the event, but the administration permission (even very quick) came after the closing time to post Explanation and/or Protest.
The result of this doesnt burden me to much (DSQ for missing explanation or whatever) but I would just inform that its unusual to admit registration to an event without registration to the site.
Best regards
Alberto (Albervita)
Albervita

Re: Entry event /registration and login

Post by Albervita »

PS : Dear friends I dont want to issue a "first case" that could harm a nice event like MLS. Just let things go as they are according to the present SI.
In case amend SI requiring registration at the vsksailingrocks site. I warm up the participation of Vskrestart skippers to MLS because I'm convinced (aprt insults received) that was a good growing opportunity for our Team. Sincerely yours Alberto
a

Return to “General, Views & Ideas”